1. Fill out the patient paperwork that matches your situation:
For NON-PEDIATRIC PATIENTS:
Blue Cross, United Healthcare, Cigna, Aetna, Humana, Medicare Advantage Plans
- Intake Packet – Insurance for NEW Patients with policies listed above
Medicare (Medicare is NOW COVERING teletherapy 4/29/2020)
- Intake Packet – Medicare for NEW Patients with Medicare
- Intake Packet – Self-Pay for NEW Patients not using insurance
CHAPEL HILL SCOLIOSIS AND POSTURAL RESTORATION CENTER (CHSPRC):
- Intake Packet – SPRC for NEW Patients to CHSPRC
For PEDIATRIC PATIENTS:
Blue Cross, United Healthcare, Cigna, Aetna, Humana
- Intake Packet – Pediatric Insurance for NEW pediatric patients
- Intake Packet – Pediatric Medicaid for NEW pediatric patients
- Intake Packet – Pediatric Self-Pay for NEW pediatric patients
2. Then please tell us a little more about your problem by completing one or more of the questionnaires related to what you would like us to help you with.
For patients with scoliosis, please forward x ray images prior to visit if possible and bring to initial visit. We recommend at least a standing side view and back view of the spine including the base of the head down to the level of the hips. Please review: Xray The Smart Way.